Thursday, September 29, 2011

Some Like It Hot




I love food that has a kick to it. When you open my refrigerator, it looks a bit like you opened the encyclopedia to "Peppers and Hot Sauces" One of the best flavors in my compelling arsenal of spices is the "Big Devil" Spicy Blend from Pollen Ranch. It's sort of unfair to single out just one of the great spice blends from Pollen Ranch, because there are so many good ones, but Big Devil is my absolute favorite. The taste is quite robust without ever masking the underlying taste of the food you put it on. I love it on Eggs, Meat, Fish... Almost any kind of protein. If you like food that tastes great, you'll like Pollen Ranch. Check out their site and review the broad array of things they sell. You'll also find great recipes on the site.

Pollen Ranch Big Devil HOT Fennel Spice Blend

No comments:

Post a Comment